Saturday 11 May 2013

So close.

Time's running and I shall prepare for my exams. Next week will be annoying and very-very difficult, 'cause every day I'll write tests. I think I'll die, really! I'm so exhausted and have headaches every day. But I did a big project for my German exam, so I feel proud ^^
Talking about our EF's classes, we have a great theme for project. I do love Japan and I was so happy to know that we've chosen this country. I understand that I can draw a lot of wonderful pictures for it. Also I have a plenty of ideas for this project. Only when I think about it I feel well.
On 9th of March I and my friends went to the roof of the shop and had a beautiful view of fireworks. Few days later may be I'll post some pictures of it. We had a wonderful time together. My friends are the best in the whole world, you know haha ;)
So, have fun and remember to read our blog ;) (I'm sure, somebody reads our posts)

lots of love, Eugenie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment